kdesvn-build release 1.10
kdesvn-build 1.10 had the following changes from the prior release (1.9.1):
- Add support for using Git source control. This is required by the qt-copy and Amarok modules.
- The included sample configuration file has comments for qt-copy and amarok describing what you need to do to build them. Obviously if you don't already have git installed, you will need to do that first. Afterwards you will need to add the correct repository option for each module (just uncomment the one you want from the sample file). You may select the branch you want using the already-existing branch option.
- All support for building KDE 3 modules has been removed.
- A command line option, --purge-old-logs has been added to make kdesvn-build delete old and unused log directories after the build is finished (this feature was already introduced in kdesvn-build 1.9).
- You may use --no-src and --src-only as aliases for the equivalent --no-svn and --svn-only options.
- kdesvn-build-generated log files now begin with a comment containing the command line of the command that generated that file.
- kdesvn-build performs build directory cleaning in a sub-process now, to avoid the useless "No log files" message that is generated if it fails to do this (usually due to permissions errors).
- This web site is no longer checked when downloading Subversion module snapshots, since the snapshots maintained here are out-of-date.
- kdesvn-build now works around a Subversion pecularity when the topleve source directory is a symlink.
- The svn info command is now run using a standard locale so that the output is as expected by kdesvn-build (KDE bug 200302).
- Do not crash if a config file is not found. (Note, it remains a bad idea to not use a config file at all, as I do not test this mode of operation more than about once a year. If you encounter a bug please let me know and I'll fix it though).