kdesvn-build release 1.5
Download it: kdesvn-build-1.5.tar.bz2 (49KB)
kdesvn-build 1.5 had the following changes from the prior release (1.4.1):
- kdesvn-build now downloads unsermake from the correct location (it was moved between this release and the last).
- Config file reading is more tolerant of leading whitespace. (Bug 146127)
- Fixed the --nice command line option to recognize a value of 0 (which disables renicing).
- kdesvn-build works with the changed l10n module layout in KDE SVN. This makes the kde-languages option work again. (Bug 150738)
- kdesvn-build will now warn if the same module is defined twice in the config file. (Bug 150676)
- The extragear and playground modules can now be built in their entirety in
module extragearin the config file now works.